Our Finance Professionals
Our team is comprised of investment, banking and accounting professionals, as well as solar and sustainability experts. As a result, Natural Power and Energy has unique insight and connections to the solar financing market.
Our Financing Capability
Natural Power and Energy maintains a network comprised of the leading solar finance providers. Through our network we will help you navigate multiple financing options including Operating Leases, Power Purchase Agreements (PPA) and Capital Leases to select the best alternative for you. Natural Power and Energy is also able to make investments in specific solar projects using its own funds.
Our Commercial Financing Objectives
Our goal is to provide a financing option which generates immediate savings versus our customers' current cost of energy. Additionally, under our financing options the pricing for the energy produced is clearly defined over the term of the agreement. As a result, our customers can forecast their electric bills with greater certainty than under the current utility paradigm.
We have the flexibility to manage the risks of our financing partners, lowering their return requirements and delivering the best financing rates for our customers.
Our financial analysis is second to none:
- We sit down with customers to ensure we understand their priorities in pursuing solar financing – For example, capital budgets may be more or less sensitive than operating budgets, financing rates may be more or less important than escalation rates, etc
- We produce financial pro formas which are tailored to our customers' specific needs
- We run sensitivity analysis of key variables to demonstrate outcomes in different scenarios
- We run solar financial performance analyses, such as levelized cost, life cycle cost and others
- We offer solar-specific valuation techniques, such as discounted cash flow analysis